Community

News

Students of GIFT won the Excellence Award at the Spring Conference of the Korean Institute of Metals…

페이지 정보

profile_image

작성자 최고관리자

댓글 0건 조회 403회 작성일 2022-05-12 11:17

본문

At 2022 Spring Conference of Korean Institute of Metals and Materials was held at the Changwon Convention Center from April 27th to April 29th. Eight students from the GIFT won the Excellence Award in this spring conference. Congratulations to the winners.

Wonbum Park(CSL, Ph.D. student): Thank you to the officials of The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials for winning the Excellence Award. First of all, I would like to thank to Professor Youn-Bae Kang for guiding me to do good research. I hope this study will be used as basic data for the rapidly changing steel industry, and I will continue to spread GIFT's status by announcing good research results. Thank you again. 

Lee Dong Jun(CSL, M.Sc.student): First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to professor Youn-Bae Kang for guiding me in the right direction of research. Also, I would like to thank Yong-Min Cho(Ph.D student) for his help in conducting the research. I think this award was given on behalf of the above two people, and I will continue to do my best in research. 

Kim Seongbeum(CTL,Ph.D. student): Thank you for the award.I will try to do better research. 

Hyun Sunghee(CTL, Ph.D.student​): I sincerely thank with all my heart Professor Cho Jung-Wook for guiding this study and for the lab members who helped me a lot. Also I will continue to do my best to help the steel industry by developing the contents of this study at the same time as various academic activities. 

Cho seong kyu(EML, Ph.D. student): Thank you for the unexpected award . 

Kim Hyung Seok(FPE, Ph.D. student): I would like to thank Professor Yoo Dong-hyun and the lab members for leading the research in the right direction and helping me. 

Kim Ji Min(MML, Ph.D. student): Above all, I'd like to express my gratitude to the professor who guided this research, Frederic Barlat and Jin-Hwan Kim. I am delighted to win the award and glad that receiving this award gave me motivation to work hard on further research. ​

Kim Rae Eon(SNMPL, M.Sc.student​): Thanks to my Lab member's help, I got an award even though I entered the school less than a year ago. Thank you for the award.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.