댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 2021-04-01 15:54
2018 년부터 프레데릭 발랏교수는 재료의 가소성에 관한 엘스비어 책 시리즈의 편집장을 맡아왔다. 엘스비어는 1880년에 설립된 출반 기업으로 의학 및 과학 기술 관계를 중심으로 하는 세계 최대 규모의 출판사이며, 학술 잡지도 다수 발행한다. 2020년에는 Barla 교수가 편집하는 시리즈에서 다음과 같은 두 권의 책이 출판 되었다.
Plasticity is the ability of a material volume to deform permanently from an initial shape to a final shape. This is an important phenomenon for steel because primary processes such as rolling involve large amounts of plastic deformation. In secondary processes such as metal forming, plasticity allows the production of complex shapes such as, for instance, structural members and body panels from sheet metal for automobile applications. Plasticity is nevertheless not limited to steels and other metals but also relevant to a wide range of materials including polymers, composites, soil, rocks and asphalt to name a few. Advanced features of this series of books on the Plasticity of Materials are described at the end of this article. In 2020, the first two books of this series were published:
• Gradient-Enhanced Continuum Plasticity by George Voyiadjis and Yooseob Song; Paperback ISBN: 978-0-12-817766-2 and
eBook ISBN: 978-0-12-817767-9
• Plasticity of Metallic Materials by Oana Cazacu and Benoit Revil-Baudard; Paperback ISBN: 978-0-12-817984-0
eBook ISBN: 978-0-12-817985-7
Other books are in preparation, in particular, by Drs. Carlos Tomé and Ricardo Lebensohn of Los Alamos National Laboratory, NM, on visco-plastic self-consistent crystal plasticity, and by Profs. Paulo Martins (University of Lisbon) and Chris Nielsen (Technical University of Denmark) on metal forming,
Prof. Frederic Barlat of GIFT serves as the Editor-in-Chief of an Elsevier book series.
formability, simulation, and tool design.
As the Editor-in-Chief, Professor Barlat has the overall responsibility for the editorial content of the series, oversees the Editorial Board and coordinates future development. Plasticity of Materials is a series of books that summarize foundational knowledge and outline recent developments in the field of materials plasticity. Featuring investigations at all scales, including experimental, constitutive modeling, and numerical approaches for governing equations, the series aims to provide solutions to open problems and unification of multi-scale concepts for researchers, students, and professional engineers and materials scientists. The series focuses on a broad range of content for various audiences, covering mechanical, automotive, civil, environmental, mining, and petroleum engineering, among others. The key features of the series are:
• Systematic Coverage: Guided by a renowned editorial board, the series covers all of the foundational and cutting-edge research in the plasticity of materials
• Knowledge Transfer: The focus of the series is on a swift introduction of research achievements into experimental protocols, analytical methods, and numerical tools
• Application: Books in the series include case studies and other means of highlighting practical application of key concepts and techniques
• Comprehensive Coverage: Books in the series cover all the key aspects of a topic, from analytical derivation to experimental methods to numerical techniques used to understand the key aspects of plasticity
• International Authorship
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.