뉴스

tvN '윤스테이'에 출현한 GIFT 학생들.

페이지 정보

profile_image

작성자 GIFT

댓글 0건 조회 441회 작성일 2021-04-01 16:45

본문

89f89d7b15e2817694bdfedba7604791_1617263121_5952.jpg
지난해 GIFT 멤버 두 명이 유명 TV 프로그램 윤 스테이에 참여할 기회를 가졌고 올해 1 월 TV에서 방영됐다. 윤 스테이는 tvN이 제작 한 인기 예능 프로그램으로 직업과 학업으로 인해 한국에 거주하고 있는 외국인들을 대상으로 일종의 숙박업을 하는 프로그램이다. TV를 통해 낯익은 얼굴을 본 GIFT 구성원들 뿐 아니라 포스텍 전체커뮤니티와 일반인들까지도 반응이 뜨거웠다. Dada(Fazlollah Sadeghi Hosnijeh)와 Tara (M.Sc. 학생 Tahereh Zargar)는 임창희 교수의지도 아래 CTL에서 공부하고 있다.

Observation

Dada: The memory was very fantastic. Experiencing both the Han-Ock environment and eating royal Korean foods at the same time with famous actors and actresses is incredible. We also had chance to meet new foreigners who are not students in Korea. In the campus area, we mostly visit students. We had chance to take very good and memorable pictures and it was very fun seeing ourselves on TV. Reading the comments of other Koreans who watched the show and reacted to our scenes were very funny for us.

Tara: The Yoon-Stay memory was my best memory in 2020 and my study period in Korea. Because of the Covid-19 situation, we could not travel as before, and whenever we wanted to have a trip anywhere, we were worried. Therefore, when we were invited to this TV show by the POSTECH, we accepted because it was very good opportunity to live one day in Korean traditional life style (Han-Ock) and try very delicious royal foods that are cooked by famous Korean actor and actress. At first when we arrived there, it was very surprisingly for us that the famous actors and actresses were the staff. Moreover, they had very warm and kind welcome to us. We were very comfortable with them; we could ask everything. Always in Korean drama movies on TV I watched Han-Ock House and They were very amazing for me living in this style home and be far from technology and cities pollutions and we had very fantastic time with other foreigners and made friends with them. The place was so beautiful and authentic far away any pollution and car sounds. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.